Sanskrutisilk Shipping policy
We deliver to all and any postal address around the world. Courier companies do not deliver to P.O.Box address, so we request you to provide full street address with pin code / zip code.
Please note that there are no shipments made from the store on Sundays and public holidays.
Please note that all the products will be shipped from Nashik, Maharashtra, India.
Shipment with in India will be sent by DTDC or Anjani courier service.
We do prefer to deal with DTDC or DHL out of India for their safest and fastest professional service. We do provide courier options while billing & the selected courier option price will be added to your bill.
- Please be sure to include the COMPLETE postal address with the correct Contact number.
- Please also note that the shipping rates are weight based. International shipping and handling rates is based on the size of your order: the larger you order, the lower the rate.
- Standard & priority shipping is not available for COD payment option.
- COD option is not available for International shipping
Total Shipping bill will be added to the customer’s final Invoice.
- We will send you an email regarding the shipment of your order, as soon as the items are handed over to the Courier. These alert emails will contain the tracking number and courier company’s website details along with expected date of delivery.
- Tracking numbers for orders shipped might take 24 business hours to become active on the courier websites.
- Please note: some courier companies charge a penalty for incorrect shipping addresses, wherein the address and zip code do not match. The customer will, without exception, bear the cost of any such penalties and/or fees; we will not bear any charges. Please make sure your shipping address is correct.
- In rare cases, delays might occur due to Customs clearance delays, flight delays, inability of manufacturers to deliver orders due to ill-health or other unavoidable circumstances. However we always try our level best to ensure delivery within the number of days to delivery as informed in our post-order communication to the customer.
- The consignment will be delivered to the buyer’s specified address by the consignment carrier, after the clearance of all the customs formalities.
- If the outer packing is damaged or tampered with, do verify the items quality and quantity with invoice before accepting the package from the courier agency. In case of any discrepancy, either refuse to accept delivery or accept delivery only after putting suitable remark on the proof of delivery. Also lodge proper complain with the local office of the courier agency, so that we may pursue them.
VAT / Custom Duties
- VAT / Custom Taxes and Import Duties are not in our control. They vary according to the rules of different countries and must be paid directly by the buyer. VAT / Custom Taxes and Import Duties are not included in our ordering process, but may be charged to you by your government.
- International customers are responsible for any customs or duty fees levied by their country. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict where they will occur, as policies vary greatly from nation to nation.
- They are entirely your responsibility. The courier company may also charge some additional service charges over and above custom duty on case to case basis